- Hopscotch Tea is a trading name of Hopscotch Trading Limited.
- All orders accepted are subject to these terms and conditions of sale, which supersede any previous terms and conditions.
- All descriptions and illustrations contained in this website are only intended to give a general idea of the products – specifications may vary slightly.
- Hopscotch is a family run business and we are committed to our high standard of customer care. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are not entirely happy with our service or products provided – we will do all we can to rectify your problem. We endeavour to respond to all complaints within 24 hours (except weekends).
- Many of our products are manufactured on production lines which use nut ingredients and therefore we cannot guarantee that nut traces are not present in our products. Customers are responsible for checking ingredients listed for each product on our website or on the stock tins within the shop.
- On-line payments are taken at the time of order and unless you are ordering by phone or post we do not at any time have access to your bank or card details. All on-line payments are processed through the Dojo (Paymentsense) secure payments system to ensure the highest standards of security for our customers.
- We reserve the right to refuse any credit card transactions.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your order and will then check the content. If there are any problems we will e-mail you within 24 hours. If we are unable to dispatch your order due to stock shortages we will e-mail you to offer suitable substitutes of an equal or higher value.
Postage & Packaging:
- Relevant p& p charges are added to your selection at check-out
- Maximum weight per UK order is 2kg.
- Unless by special arrangement packages are sent by Royal Mail.
Orders are sent via Royal Mail Post 48. Heavier orders are sent by Parcelforce. At present, we can only deliver to UK addresses.
All orders received by 11am Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day, unless you instruct us otherwise or the products you have ordered are out of stock.
- Orders received outside those times (Weekends, Bank Holidays and Public Holidays) will be despatched on the next working day.
- We do not guarantee delivery times but under normal circumstances your order should reach you within 3 to 5 days.
- Despatch will be to the address exactly as you enter it. Please ensure that the Postal Code is correct. We cannot accept responsibility for uncollected parcels or failed delivery arising from incorrect address details
- We cannot accept responsibility for any damage in transit to perishable products due to heat or atmospheric conditions beyond our control. All orders are sent in sturdy postal boxes or padded envelopes and are in perfect condition when despatched.
- If you require guaranteed delivery, next day delivery or any other special arrangements please contact us for a quotation.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Refunds and return of Faulty Goods:
- If any item is broken or damaged upon delivery, we’ll replace it or refund your money, whichever you prefer. We will refund the cost of returning the item to us too. It’s as simple as that.
- Goods can be returned within 7 days of receipt to:
- Hopscotch, 88 High Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 5SN.
- Please return products with receipt, your contact details and an explanation of the problem. You will be refunded in full subject to abiding by the terms and conditions.
- Any goods returned incomplete i.e. packaging missing, accessories missing etc. will not be replaced or credited.
- Similarly any goods found to have been used will not be replaced or credited.
- Please note that your right to return Products does NOT apply to Products which fall into the following categories:
- Goods made to your specification (for example, birthday cakes, bespoke jars)
- Perishable goods (tea, sweets, icing and other edibles cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
- We store and process customer data in accordance with the current legal requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- Information which identifies you personally will be utilised only by us to provide the services you require and for providing you with information about our products and services. It will not be sold or disclosed to third parties.
- The contents of this website including, photographs, text and look and feel is owned by Hopscotch Trading Ltd and may not be copied without express permission.
Complaints & Queries
Any complaint is taken very seriously and we endeavour to respond to complaints within 24 hours. Should you have a ‘returns’ query, a complaint or if you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions or our Cancellation Policy, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 020 8364 9777.